Thursday 3 June 2010

Just watched the latest MH and......

.....I'd like to know how I get that wasted hour of my life back. I mean, is there some kind of appeal process that will refund my wasted time?? If not there damn well should be! And the show itself? Well, if you've only ever seen one single episode of MH (lucky you), you'll know what happened. Some of the faces may have changed but the on-screen action remained the same, actually as it's done for the past eight years. Yes, they've tweaked the format slightly, maybe even tinkered with the graphics a tad, but it's still just a load of people with video cameras blundering around in dark places managing to scare themselves. It's all done in an attempt to justify their own existence and grab yet another series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

T